Sunday, December 28, 2008

CHRISTMAS 2008


Christmas morning Ryan and I decided that we didn't want the kids just riping open their presents and being done, so we decided that first we would have them do a little service. They went to Matt's, Chanchez's, Armondo's & then our house and shoveled sidewalks. We ate breakfast and then read the Christmas story from the bible and then opened presents. I thought it was very nice.


Our kids didn't get up early, but Addie (with Grandpa Kent, who had been prepping her all week) woke up at 3:00a.m. She said she was going to lay in bed and wait for 30 min. well when she thought that 30 mins. had passed, she looked at her alarm clock and only 2mins. had past! No one woke up until 8:00 so we even got to sleep in! I love Christmas and the spirit of it, the chance we have to remember why we give gifts and what Heavenly Father gave us. What was the 1st gift of Christmas?
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

CHERISE AND MARTY said...

the answer to your question, i think is the birth of our Savior to us, what do you think? love ya, c

Kristy said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I guess I get to see your new house through your blog pictures! I love your new furniture! I love you and your cute family!! I also love all of your great ideas and things you do! Service first thing Christmas morning, I love it!! I guess I just love everything about you! :D

Mindy said...

The Answer is LOVE!! Heavenly Father loved us so he sent us his son. I got that from the book; The Christmas box!!

Becky and Paul said...

MINDY YOU ARE DOING IT RIGHT. HOW AWESOME. YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD MOTHER AND WIFE AND EXAMPLE TO OTHERS. LOVE YOU MOM