Saturday, May 2, 2009

Boise Zoo


The kids got to go to the Zoo in Boise with the school. I am so thankful for my little kids...that they still want me to come on their field trips with them! We had a good time. Heather was thoughtful and called Jocelyn to come meet us there, that was fun we got to hang out with Fallon and her for the day.


Aleigha was scared of everything but the little prairie dogs, she loved them!
I thought it was cool...another day at the zoo! Thanks Dolly for going with me!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kristy said...

Aleigha is SO adorable!! I can't wait to see you this next weekend!!!!

The Nelson's said...

i forgive you for not calling.. you just cant forget next time you are in town.. It was a lot of fun getting to see you and the kids.. they are growing up way to fast tho..

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

I love Aleigha in Pig Tails, she is soo cute! And the picture of Addie and the girls is such a teeney bopper picture-too good for the zoo!

Jami said...

I was just checkin out your blog and Brooke comes up and says "thats A-ee-a"...WOW!!! Even though they haven't seen each other forever....she still misses her buddy ;)!!!!We will have to have a little play date!!

Colleen said...

How cute! I didn't know you are building a deck. That is awesome!! What a cute boy Porter is!! I can totally hear him on the phone!