Friday, May 22, 2009

Track & Field, Swimming @ Nat-Soo-Pau


I don't have very many pictures this year of Track and Field day because I tried to video all their events. It is always a fun day for the kids...well I did have one little girl tell me she got last in every event. ( I told her it was o.k. because she still competed in every event and finished them.)
Then the last day of school the kids got to go swimming if they met their A.R. goal. My kids did...Porter just for the last semester had over 400 points. He is an amazing reader, have you ever read 20,000 legends under the sea? I haven't! No I didn't throw anyone in the pool this year. O.K. if you call this it, I guess I did. I had Kyle Perron come up to me and say, "Mindy how come you haven't thrown anyone in this year?" I told him to put his shoes down and threw him in, he was just getting out so he was already wet!
Come to find out Janace Astle had brought her bandanna just in case I did this year & she wouldn't have to steal Aleigha's again!!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Aaron & Nancy said...

Madelyn has the same swimsuit as Aleigha. We went swimming this weekend and she didn't want to take it off! Looks like fun!

Colleen said...

How funny Bug! I love all your fun pictures! I think you are an awesome Mom to go to do so many fun things with your kids! Thanks for being so awesome! They're super lucky!! Love ya!