Tuesday, June 23, 2009

F.H.E.


We use to have chickens...(they all died), I like to have them, so we got some more! Ryan is building a chicken coop for them and we decided to help for F.H.E. It is really neat to see the kids helping Ryan and wanting to be a part of whatever he is doing. Porter is a good hammerer, Raygn was helping with the tape measure and straight edge, Addie helped hold the wood when Ryan was cutting it,& Me I just watched and took pictures!!--Oh I did stand on the boards as they were screwing them in & provided the treats!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Super cute Bug! I love the super cute picture of Aleigha holding the box of ice cream cones! So cute! I love your cute little family! What awesome parents to be having FHE! I'm sure your kids love being able to do things together!

Kristy said...

What cute little kiddies! They are such great workers! I love it!