Tuesday, June 9, 2009

toothless Raygn


Raygn had to have his bottom teeth pulled because the Orthodontist said his bottom teeth were coming in crooked. Then the top two have just got loose and came out...well I did pull both of them out, I like to pull teeth out!


He did want to wait until he went to the dentist again because the dentist's assistant told Porter that if you loose a tooth at the dentist office the tooth fairy brings you $20.00! --I don't know that tooth fairy so I couldn't call her! So he just let me pull it out here at home!


He looks so Goofy-in a cute 7 yr. old way!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

He looks way cute! And I can't beleive how light his hair has gotten. And Raygn you should get $20.00 for all of those teeth, that's a mouth full of space! :)

Aaron & Nancy said...

Looks like he's going to be eating popsicles until his teeth start coming in!

Colleen said...

Rayg is always so cute! I love that toothless little buddy of mine!! Ya bunch of hicks from Idaho!! LOL

Kristy said...

I love it Raygn! You are such a cutie! Can't wait to see you guys in July!! Oh yeah I forgot to write in the last one to tell Addie I love her braids!

Anonymous said...

So cute... Case kept saying he didn't want to go to Raygn's dentist cause he'd have to get his teeth pulled out... FUNNY!