Friday, June 26, 2009

Taylor Swift's Love story & Cold Play's Viva La Vida

I was looking at my sisters blog & she had this link to this arrangement...I love it, I love Cold Play's Viva la Vida and I am so sad I missed the Taylor Swift concert. (something about not missing Porters arrow of light got in the way) this makes me really sad that I missed it. AWESOME! Raygn thought that Addie could play the cello part and I could play the piano...little kids are great!


I was trying to steal some of the pictures off my sis-in-laws blog of when they went to the concert but it's not working! So no pictures.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v3d6SFcDys

1 comment:

Colleen said...

That is awesome huh! I loved it!! I love little Rayg too and when you and Addie get things figured out I'll be there! :)