Thursday, August 6, 2009

I.S.A.T. Scores


No one likes a bragger...I know I am just an amazed parent! My kids have done so well in school. Addie and Porter both got advanced on all 3 areas of the test. Porter was telling me the other day that him & Addie both wanted to be the Valedictorian...who thinks of that when they are in the 4th/5th grade? They both read a lot, I like to read too so we all like to sit and read. Raygn sometimes gets mad because he wants to play a game, "but all you guys want to do is read!" One day maybe he will join us!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Nelson's said...

good job addie and porter.. You guys are amazing!!

Colleen said...

Awesome job guys! Bug way to go! You should be proud of your AWESOME kids!!

Kristy said...

I love it! They are so smart! Who cares if people don't like bragging...tell them they don't have to read your blog cause I love it! Way to go Addie and Porter! I hope my kids are as smart as you two when they are your ages!!!