Monday, August 24, 2009

Primary quarterly activity


We took the primary kids to the temple for our quarterly activity. They got to walk around the temple grounds, touch the temple, get their picture taken in front, & we were even invited into the waiting room, someone from the temple presidency came & talked to the kids. The kids were so reverent and quite, it was really neat.

We had 37 kids show up for their day at the temple.

I guess I must have missed a few kids because 2 of my 3 that where there are not in an individual picture. I guess we will be making a trip back to get pictures! (I am using them for the bulletin next year, I think the kids will like to see themselves as part of the bulletin!)

These are the leaders that came to drive & helped with the kids. Thank you
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Colleen said...

What a fun activity Bug! And for sure the kids are going to love to be apart of the bulletin!!

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

Porter you are so handsome!!!

Kristy said...

Looks like it was a pretty good turn out! I need to take my kids to go touch the temple!

Aaron & Nancy said...

What a great activity! I wish we lived close enough to the temple to do something like this!

Becky and Paul said...

HOW NEAT. MINDY YOU ARE A GREAT PRIMARY PRESIDENT. THAT IS ONE OF THE COOLEST THINGS A PRIMARY COULD DO. LOVE YOU MOM