Saturday, August 1, 2009

Kaylia's Birthday trip


One of Addie's friends is Kaylia Power. She wanted to go to lagoon for her birthday this year. She saved her $ and bought tickets for her friends. She is so cute, & fun to be around. Jacey Shaw, Katee Hubert, & Dolly Power (Kaylia's mom) came too. The girls had a lot of fun together. Happy Birthday Kaylia! Thanks tubey for the ab workout!


The next day we saw this store and I told the girls to pick out what wedding dress they liked and I would take their picture by it...even Katee picked one out! Aunt Nik or as we lovingly call her Clean (Katee came up with that one or Dirty as we lovingly called her) let us stay at her house and tried to keep everyone up late to talk but we all were sleepy.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

I love all the wedding dresses they chose! Especially the one with the tope satin belt! And Miss Addie looks like a lil' teenager now in those pictures with her friends.

Colleen said...

How fun! I guess I wore myself out because I was so tired when Addie, Lexi and Shelby were at my house! I'm glad you got to come and stay again! Come again soon!! :) Love ya