Monday, November 11, 2013

Breman, Germany


On the flight over


Our Hotel


This is what it looks like

We walked in to schriebrok...say that:) I saw this cool windmill, I think it was a house.

Ryan before surgery

on our walk

We found this really cool old cathedral


this was the room of silence...I tryed being quit:)

the architecture in this building was amazing

the pastors stand


this old clock was on the floor and there was a sign telling about it...in German. 

the sign
 
 

a small organ in the room of silence


there were lots of signs telling about all the stuff that has been found in here...in German we just looked at all the pictures!

one of the munk hats that they uncovered the sign said um1000.

There was smoke all over this building from WWII

You can see how they have cleaned off some of the smoke.

This was the town square with some really old buildings.

1 comment:

Jami said...

Glad things are going well! I don't know if it's just me, but it can't see these pictures you posted, and I want to ;)...so post them again!