Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Checkup

Ryan had his last checkup today in stenum at the hospital. He had X-rays, lab work, visited with the Dr. to ask any questions he had, and go over what he should & shouldn't do. We have one ful day left till we are on our way home!!! I do miss my kids so much. It is good to see them on face time but it's not the same. Ryan & I have made it to some really incredible places here in Bremen. The schnoor district is a really old part of town where the streets r very narrow & the shops are so small but beautiful. We ate at a restaurant that has been in operation since 1403, it is so good I could go back every day:) we have gone twice! -only because we didn't know about it sooner:)
 Ryan is doing good, still sore but healing very well. His incision is all but closed. He walks farther then before and is able to stay out longer. We went through a bunch of shops yesterday and still walked back to our hotel! 

They said everything was still in ln place. 

Upside down...oops  but every thing was looking as it should!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is great news, can't wait to see all your pictures but mostly to see you guys, I am so glad everything looks well good luck with the way home we love u

Debi said...

This is so awesome! I am glad you posted while you were there. I am glad Ryan is healing. I hope he is all the way better soon. Keep up updated. Keep getting better Ryan!
Love Debi