Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Update

Ryan is feeling a little better each day. Yesterday Margarita and I walked into town & when we got back I told her I was going to go see Ryan. I went to his room and no one was in there. I looked around the hospital and then asked at the main station if they were somewhere getting some tests done or something, she called the nurses station and found out that he was with Mr.Hester and they had walked over to the Backenkohler-the Bar/restaurant. Jess needed a drink and wanted to buy Ryan a Pepsi! The nurse had told me that, that was not allowed:) they finished their drinks and went back to their room!! Today we all walked over to the Backenkohler for breakfast, the nurses never said anything about that, I guess it was allowed:) it is very close to the hospital and Ryan was a little tired when he got back to his room. The physical therapist came in to give them their massages and ask if they are doing their exercises. Hans is his name, is a neat guy. He has worked for this hospital since he was 21, he is 57 in two weeks! He said Dr Ritter-Lang bought the hospital from the county two years ago. -useless facts! Ryan does enjoy the daily massages though:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a funny story! A Pepsi might be just what a guy needs after a surgery like that. Love reading this blog thanks Mindy love ya

Cindy said...

I know a really good massage therapist he can hook up with here!!