Thursday, November 14, 2013

Ryan is sore

We made it to our five star, very fancy hotel...we r not fancy people! Ryan is very sore, not sure if it is from the move or just being off the morphin drip for a few days. He slept when we got here last night, had a massage from the therapist, ate then went back to bed. This morning he walked down to breakfast with me and then was ready for a nap! I decided I would go to a yoga/Pilates class! He then felt like he was ready for a walk so we walked thru the train station, (it has a crazy amount of shops and PEOPLE) then maybe two blocks past that, and Ryan was ready to come back. He took a nap & I went and got a massage! He thought maybe I could give him a massage but after maybe 10 minutes he had, had enough...he is very tender. Room service again tonight and back to bed. I hope tomorrow he feels a little better. His bowels are starting to work too!!! I know that is pretty personal, but it is a big deal. When the surgeon cut him open, he moved all the intestines and what ever else is in the way to the side, then he could get to the back. Now everything need to start functioning on its own again. He has had a small swelling next to his incision, no one seemed to be worried about it but me! It is finally going down. I guess maybe it was his insides moving back in place?

2 comments:

Debi said...

I totally get the bowel thing! It took a week before mine started working after my surgery!
Debi

Unknown said...

That's the closest a man is going to get to a c section it also took me a long time to get things moving again I'm glad he got out a little and hope he feels better tommorow take a pic of the train station it sounds cool love ya