Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Idaho


We made it home after luggage problems, delays, hours & hours of flying and a few hours of driving!
 How we loved seeing this sign:)
Yes that is Ryan driving us home!
Our sweet little Rockwell was the only one home with G & G Robertson when we got here. He was so sweet he wanted us to hug him and he hasn't stopped wanting us to hold him! It is good to be home. The whole trip home was hard on Ryan he was very sore & tired. He rested for a day & 1/2 and is back at it. He does take it easy...I hope:) THANKS Grnadpa & Grandma & Shayla for all the help!!

1 comment:

nate_clarlaw said...

Hey! So I've been asking my mom for updates on Ryan for weeks and I'll tell you that your blog is much more helpful!! I'm so glad that the surgery went well and that he is recovering well!

Germany is beautiful - hopefully you guys can make it back for real visit one day!!

Love you guys!!