Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The finished pictures!


Another angle around the swing,

by the basketball court,

the front waterfall/fountain and wall, can you imagine the pretty flowers I am going to have in those 2 cute flower pots next year?!

front curbing! (my only flowers this year)

curbing around the house...

a little more curbing...

o.k. Addie in the dark-so cute!

around the swing (ryan's eagle project that I talked the city of Paul into giving it to me since they weren't using it anymore.)
I hope that gives everyone an idea of what I have been working on!-with a little help-o.k. alot of help. Thanks Ryan for send those two guys here for a couple days. Thats not even showing all the weeds they cleaned up for me!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

jeff and char said...

it looks really nice

Becky and Paul said...

mindy, how nice your yard looks? when is the yard party? love you mom

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

Ya, I agree with mom, when is the yard party? That looks awesome! I envy your yard- hopefully next year I will get green grass!