Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Kelton's Birthday


We went to Kelton's birthday party Monday night at Viv and Cory's. Of course Viv had made the cutest cake and bought (holy cow, usually she makes it) the pinata. We had a good time and Grandma and Grandpa Hanks were there...some of my favorite grandparents. Thanks viv for the invite. Today I called Viv and Deegan answered and I asked him what he was doing. He told me he was playing with Kelton's birthday present that his mom got him. I said, "you mean your mom and dad?" "No, just mommy" he said. So I asked him, "what did your dad get him?" "Nothing" was his innocent reply!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kristy said...

How cute! Viv did a good job! Thanks for putting them up so I could see them!

Colleen said...

I love that you took pictures! Thanks! Super cute cake!! I love Rayg's hat too!! Where was my cute Aleigha and Kasia? I'm sad I didn't get to go but on Sunday when I gave Kelton his presents we sang to him and he sang with us to himself. It was so cute. He was pointing to himself. Love ya tons!

Becky and Paul said...

what a cute cake. thank goodness grandpa hanks did not make her special cake for him

Aaron & Nancy said...

I love the frog cake. So cute!