Thursday, September 18, 2008

Team Day


Today was not as flashy as yesterday but Porter did want me to shave his head -to be the coach! I thought of it to late and we don't have any, but he should have worn suspenders to be like coach Simmons!

Raygn was wearing blue and orange-Addie was wearing a # shirt!
We shaved him bald/he has so much hair. He really wanted me to bic it, I did draw the line there!-(I won't be home to shave the rest off) -wait for Halloween!

Here is my little Aleigha up early today!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

How fun to be able to get so involved with homecoming and your kids wanting to do it so good! I loved that stuff in school!

Colleen said...

So cute! I love all their personalities! Sounds like it's been a fun week at your house! Love ya!

The Nelson's said...

Addie looks so cute and all grown up.. And both your boys are pretty brave to be doing crazy things to thier hair..

jeff and char said...

those are so funny porter is a brave boy i love it!