Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday games!!


We usually play games on Sunday night and tonight was no exception. We have the game curses...anyone who has played knows how funny it is. You have to do a challenge and then give someone a curse. Notice I have 3 cards turned over in front of me, so I was out! I had to talk like I had an invisible golf ball in my mouth, talk like a pirate, and whenever I talked I had to strum my air guitar! Ryan had a fun one that when ever anyone touched him he had to say"you are after me lucky charms" Raygn got to profess his love to anyone that rang the bell, Addie addressed everyone by another name, and Porter had to bite his tongue, and hiccup when ever he talked. Along with a few others. Really fun game-(we played at a party once and it was hilarious)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

What a fun game, I'm going to have to get that one!

Colleen said...

I still haven't played this game...I've just heard about all you guys playing it! Next time I'm there we need to play!