Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Salt Lake City Trip!

We had such a good time this weekend, we ate, shopped, swam, some scrapped, and had a few good laughs! Thanks becky for all the goodies and the good time. love you
eating at Cafe Rio!

Kelsie and I playing musical chairs...no I didn't win!


We had no more room-our last stop was taipan and we made a rule -whatever you buy you have to hold on your lap!

shopping at Ikea


Not even two mintues after we got there Jocelyn over flowed the toilet!

Our cute pink robes that Becky got us (so soft)to wear to the pool!

In the hot tub...no one wanted to have races with me in the pool so I just swam some laps by myself-Thanks Becky for walking up and back with me!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kristy said...

Looks like you had fun!! I can't believe how long your hair is getting. I noticed in your family picture and forgot to say anything about it. It's pretty!!(Two smiles)

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

That was quite a fun time! I like having girls weekend, so relaxing!

Becky and Paul said...

that was fun. i am ready to do something else again. we will think of something for october. love you mom

Colleen said...

You make me laugh! I love Cafe Rio too! Love you tons! Glad you had fun!