Thursday, September 11, 2008

Soccer Started


Raygn and Porter wanted to play soccer this year and I gave in...the whole season is 4 weeks! Heather and I are taking turns driving so it is o.k. Porter wanted to know if he was going to learn anything this year rather than just kick the ball into the goal. He was very pleased to find out they had a really good coach who has played competively and is teaching them ball skills. Raygn is happy because he can be with his buddy-Kyler!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

jeff and char said...

how fun they look like they love it, braden starts tonight he told me he did'nt even know what soccor was hmm well i guess you will learn!

Becky and Paul said...

hi again, e-mail us their schedule for soccer.

Colleen said...

Your boys are so cute! I'm sad I probably won't be able to see any of their games. Cheer loud for me! :) Love ya!