Sunday, September 28, 2008

My dad's the greatest guy...


O.k. so I stole this right off Nik's blog...(that's why she is in them and no one else) I wanted to go spend the day with my dad and take some pictures with him of what he has been doing the last... oh 60 years of his life here it is! I love my dad so much. He has been so good to me. We did get to go to the temple together last week-I forgot my camera though-he came shopping with me,(he got new shoes and I got a shirt), and we went to lunch. Thanks dad you are AWESOME!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Well I'm glad you stole these (since it was your idea to take them!) I wish you were in them cause that would mean you would have been helping me! :) But, Dad and I had a fun morning! Love ya!!

Becky and Paul said...

MINDY, HOW COOL TO SEE WHAT YOU KIDS DO FOR YOU DAD. HE IS ONE LUCKY DAD TO HAVE ALL OF YOU. YOU ARE AWESOME. LOVE, MOM

Colleen said...

Oh, and I do have to agree that you have the BEST DAD EVER!! I love you!

Kristy said...

I have to side with Nik. You do have the BEST DAD EVER!!! :)